The Solstice saber is a masterpiece of craftsmanship and technology, designed for those who seek the ultimate lightsaber experience. Its hilt is crafted with the highest quality T6 Aircraft Aluminum, ensuring unrivaled durability and a solid grip.
The polycarbonate blade is not only visually stunning but also incredibly sturdy, providing you with the utmost efficiency in battle. With the Solstice saber in your hand, you will feel the power and precision of a true Jedi or Sith. Get ready to ignite your imagination and embark on epic adventures in a galaxy far, far away.
Our pixel sabers come in a choice of one the following cores: SN Pixel and Proffie. Use the table below to learn about the main differences.
Top 5 reasons to get a pixel lightsaber
1. Lighting Effects: Realistic effects and gradual saber ignition. The technology opens a multitude of opportunities for different effects to make the saber as close to reality as possible.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: Pixel lightsabers are famed for their vibrant, intense brightness, which gives them a much more realistic and cinematic appearance.
3. Sound Effects: Advanced sound effects, coupled with the lighting features, create an incredibly immersive experience.
4. Motion control: The complex electronic boards in the pixel saber not only allow for a more realistic display, but also add features that allow the wielder to use motion to control the saber.
5. Customization: The lighting and sound effects are customizable. Each saber comes with an SD card that can be used to create custom fonts and patterns.
The experience of wielding a pixel lightsaber is second to none. It provides the closest experience to wielding a real lightsaber from the Star Wars universe, making it a worthy investment for Star Wars fans, collectors, and cosplayers.
Pixel saber features
1. LED Strip: One of the most important features of pixel lightsabers is the super bright LED strip inside the blade. It enabled infinite number of effects including the iconic ignition and shutdown sequences. When the saber is activated, the LEDs light up in sequence, from the hilt to the tip of the blade, creating a smooth, flowing ignition effect that is close to reality as possible. Similarly, when the saber is deactivated, the LEDs switch off in a sequence from the tip back down to the hilt.
2. Brightness and Color Accuracy: The technology allows for a higher LED count, enhancing brightness and producing a more evenly lit blade. Moreover, the individual control of each LED allows for more accurate and diverse color options. You can have a saber that replicates the cool blue of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber, the fiery red of Darth Vader's, or any color in between.
3. Customization: Each saber comes with an SD card and the lighting and sound effects are fully customizable.
3a. Smart Phone Support (SN Pixel): SN Pixel cores have bluetooth smartphone capability enhancing the saber control and customization even further.
4. Flash on Clash: Clashing the sabers together creates a lighting and sound effect as if in a duel.
5. Blaster Deflection: Pixel technology allows for a neat feature where the lightsaber can simulate the visual effect of deflecting blaster bolts. This can involve a localized flash of light on the blade or a sequential light pattern traveling up the blade, adding to the authenticity of the lightsaber.
6. Unstable Blade Effect: This is a feature that allows the blade to replicate the unique "unstable" effect seen with Kylo Ren's lightsaber in the sequel trilogy. This can manifest as flickering light or fluctuating brightness along the blade.
7. Lock-up Effect: During a lightsaber duel, when blades lock in a clash, the Lock-up effect is used. This visual effect is characterized by a random or localized flickering in the center of the blade, simulating the struggle between the two locked sabers.
8. Motion control: Control every pixel saber with a flick of a wrist: change colors, sounds, and manipulate effects such as ignition, tip-drag, lock-up, and others.
9. Sound Effects: The advanced soundboards used in pixel lightsabers are designed to provide accurate, high-quality sound effects. These include the hum of the idle blade, the buzz during a swing, and the clash sounds during a duel.
10. Tip drag and stab effects: a lighting and sound effect where the tip of the saber lights up.
love the saber, the sounds, and the lights everything. whish it came with a belt clip or belt wheel and was easier to light up the handle of the top and bottom handle so it staded submetrical
Solstice saber was delivered quickly from the time of purchase. Feels high quality, although I am slightly disappointed that the threading for the emitter and handle portions are a bit misaligned. The buttons and gold bars are not lining up like they do in the promo pictures (see attached photo). Everything else came as described.
I just received the Solstice SNV4 lightsaber. The Saber hilt is a work of art. It has a solid weight to it. The extras that come with it are also good quality. The stand and Blade plug are nice. The package arrived earlier than expected. I would by from the supllier again.
This is my second saber from ya'll and it's fantastic. I love it. I'll be back for a few more.
Stunning quality. Worth every $$$. And delivered fast. Will be buying another one.